Visit our websiite at www.artandsoulpreschool.com

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Printed Monsters

This is just a fun one left over from summer.  I saw on pinterest a project where you cut the bottom of paper rolls into different designs, and print with them.
Here is the link to the original project:
Pinned Image
 
 
We started off doing prints, but the kids were having so much fun, that unlike these individual prints,
they layered and created a whole new image.
 


 
They had a ball making these, and as I looked at them they had so much personality

I thought these would make great monster bodies.
They had been playing monster all morning, so that is probably why the idea came to me. 
So, I decided to take their monster que, and asked them if they would like to make their prints into monsters.  They were more than excited to get started, and the results were hysterical.
 

Monsters in progress
 

 
 


 
 
They came out great and they just kept making me laugh, I LOVE the personality
that came out in each of them.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment